After lots of rumors, Korg finally reveiled its new flagship synthesizer, the 2013 revamped Korg MS 20 under the name of the Korg MS 20 Mini. The Korg MS 20 Mini packs the same sound of the original in a smaller package with added bonus of midi and USB!
Korg MS-20 mini Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Features:
- The legendary 1978 Korg MS-20 analog synthesizer reborn
- Built to 86% scale, making this MS-20 more portable than ever
- Provides powerful vintage sound, from deep, growling basses to crisp, rounded leads
- Two oscillators with ring modulation provide a wide range of sound
- Envelope generators with delay and hold add exciting motion to your tone
- VCA (Voltage Controlled Amp) maintains the original basic design, but modified to reduce noise
- First generation filter design (highpass/lowpass with peak/resonance) capable of self-oscillation
- ESP (External Signal Processor) utilizes the pitch or volume of an external audio source to control the synthesizer
- 1/8″ jack-based patching bay lets you create complex sounds
- 37-note keyboard is also 86% the size of the original
- MIDI In and USB connector provides keyboard and DAW MIDI connectivity
- Includes original MS-20 owner’s manual and settings chart
KORG WE LOVE YOU!